Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Coming soon (already a work-in-progress), to an internet near you! A COMPLETE OVERHAUL!!! That's right, folks, I'm starting from scratch, and welcome you to join me on this journey. I'm re-dedicating this blog, it's appropriating YouTube channel, a new Facebook page, etc., specifically to my art. From painting miniatures, to tabletop wargaming, terrain building, computer customizations, and even (insert art/gaming thing here)-on-a-budget how-tos and tutorials, I'm working diligently to bring you content that will hopefully be useful, informative, helpful and possibly even entertaining. I've even already begun producing some videos, but being that I've to do so in my spare (non-work, non-family) time, I simply ask you to bare with me. Thank you for joining me on this journey; hopefully, with all of your support, it will turn out to be an adventurous one worth taking...

One moooooore thing!

If there is any content (how-tos, tutorials, supply product reviews, tips-n-tricks, works-in-progress, etc.) that you'd like to see me cover, please, by all means, let me know asap. The more I can cover, the better, especially if I can tailor it more to what you (the community) are interested in. Thank you in advance, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback goes here: