Sunday, June 23, 2013

Inspiration has struck me again.

It has been a long time since I've painted, especially since I usually use acrylics from tubes, brushes, etc.  This past evening (06-22-2013), however, I was struck with inspiration and was told to man up and just use the spray paints I've been collecting and transporting everywhere for the last 6-7 years.  That I did. 

I've been struggling to come up with a way to either build or buy a painting easel, since the 2 I had before were destroyed while being stored in a storage unit, and then it struck me that I have an easel-of-sorts already... the tabletop unit that I had made last year, out of a junked bunk-bed frame and queen-size box frame.  So, I went to work with taping some paper up on it, then taped some cardboard sheets together, taped that big sheet to the tabletop unit as well, then taped up a 19x24 sheet of smooth bristol board, and got to work on it.  This is just the beginning of what's to come, I have some messages to get out and I won't be done with these until I'm told to stop.

This current painting carries a serious message, and I know that any of which it pertains to, who see it, will get the message.  For them, I only wish that they take it as seriously as they can, because this message isn't from me, but rather it is being spoken through me.  This is the progress of what I'm working on, and as I go, I will update it.  Enjoy, thank you.

Progress photo 01 - June 22nd, 2013.

Progress photo 02 - June 22nd, 2013.

Further progress is soon to come forth, as there is much more to be done with this one, however the forthcoming message should start to be coming clear already, to those who should understand it.  Until next time, God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback goes here: