Friday, June 28, 2013

Modz of the Summer 2013!!!

Hey there guys 'n gals!  I know, and I apologize, that I've taken so long to get this up, but since I did finally get around to it I'm letting these 2 great modders share the spotlight for the rest of the Summer 2013 season.  We only had 2 modders submit any entries, so hopefully y'all can give me some stuff to actually sift through more from here on out.  Anyway, For Gabriel Drex Andrade, he only submitted his one Spitfire mod that he did for Nvidia's Best Campus Party 2013 competition, but Luis Shuper' Luu' Alves from moda'a'foca modding gave me a few different ones to choose from.  It didn't take long to pick though, because the Moda'Bench Model V is one of my all-time favorite mods, ever.  It's just beautiful to look at, in my humble opinion.  Enough rambling, however, allow me to toss you the pics and links to their works!


You can check out this great mod right here.
(if you can't read Portuguese, I suggest opening this link in a browser with a translator)


Lots more great pics right here. (requires a Facebook account to see)

If you want to join in on the fun, feel free to do so, we'd love to have you over at The Mod Brigade.  If you're already a member, then celebrate, but if not, maybe it's time to join!  Either way, the more the merrier, so come on over and hang out.  Come on, give me a reason to be busy folks: getcha mod on, show it off, and get some free advertisement for your work!

Until then, I'll be waiting... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback goes here: